For distribution and service businesses large and small, vehicle routing isn't just a matter of sequencing a route. Customer time windows, order sizes, ancillary service activities, vehicle capacities and road conditions must all be factored into an effective route. In fact, vehicle routing is a matter of balance – with the goal of managing cost and efficiency priorities alongside customer service demands.
Doing it right requires powerful vehicle fleet routing software – software with the sophisticated algorithms necessary to weigh every variable to create optimized routes that meet all your business needs.
That's why fleets large and small trust their routing to Roadnet® fleet routing software, the daily routing tool that lets you quickly and confidently create routes that balance profitability and customer requirements.
Fleet routing with Roadnet vehicle routing software provides a wide range of operational and business benefits:
- Reduce costs Create daily routes using algorithms to define the most effective path
- Optimize asset utilization and ROI Ensure you are making the most effective use of resources, doing more, using less.
- More confident business decisions Access cost data to understand which stops are profitable and which are not
- Optimize driver productivity, accountability and satisfaction Develop routes using actual data, and establish standards for success
- Decrease daily routing time to focus on strategy Save time creating routes – and gain the ability to spend more time on strategy
- Plan for exceptions and the unexpected Proactively prepare for potential changes that will affect routing
For more vehicle routing tools from Roadnet visit our Roadnet product page.
What Roadnet Technologies products are others in your industry using?