The role of transportation and logistics managers for delivery and service fleets is more complex than ever. Transportation management encompasses human resource issues, regulatory compliance issues, asset management, cost control, environmental and sustainability priorities and most important, customer service and profitability. Managing all of these sometimes conflicting priorities requires powerful tools for logistics planning, tracking, analysis and reporting. The Roadnet Technologies family of transportation logistics software provides an integrated and complete view of a company's transportation landscape.
For many fleet companies, successful transportation management starts with the Roadnet® Transportation Suite, which provides integrated components for planning, collecting and analyzing logistics information seamlessly and efficiently.
It allows logistics professionals to manage all aspects of the transportation and logistics lifecycle: routing, loading and dispatch; collecting real-time data about vehicles, deliveries, and drivers on the road; and creating customizable reports for advanced analysis.
The components of this transportation management software suite include Roadnet®, Territory Planner®, Roadnet Info Center®, MobileCast®, Roadnet® Telematics, Roadnet® Performance Dashboard, and Fleetloader®, which all work from one data repository. The result is beneficial to managers, customers and the business as a whole, including:
- Reduction of miles driven, vehicles on the road, loading time and payroll/overtime costs
- Improved vehicle utilization and capacity management
- Agile routing software that can be adapted quickly to changing conditions and customer needs
- Improved customer service, including higher on-time rates
- Increased driver safety with risk-reducing technology with vehicle telematics
- Increased profitability by reducing transportation related expenses
For more on Roadnet tools visit all our vehicle routing and scheduling products.
What Roadnet Technologies products are others in your industry using?