Transportation Manager, VP of Operations, Director of Operations, Logistics Manager. Regardless of your official title, you’re responsible for the smooth and efficient running of your transportation department and resources to meet the company’s yearly goals.
With the pressure to reduce expenses and drive business growth, maintaining the bottom line while managing all the daily challenges that arise can be difficult, especially if you have slim resources.
How We Can Help
The modules within the Roadnet® Transportation Suite provide a comprehensive resource to optimize routes, plan and balance your territories, provide driver management tools, reporting modules, and give information in real-time about your vehicles with GPS tracking.
You can save time and energy by reducing routing time, leaving you and your staff free to tackle other elements of the day as well as build upon your overall transportation strategy.
Do you want information about the following:
- Missed Time Windows- How many have been missed?
- Driver Performance – How well are drivers executing your plan?
- Route Exceptions – What type of exceptions are occurring? Are drivers off-route or off-plan?
- Delivery Detail Variances – How often and how much product are you bringing back on the truck?
- Equipment Utilization – Are your vehicles being used in the most effective way?
- Proactive Customer Service – When will your deliveries getting there?
With this information you can quickly find areas in need of improvement and reduce extra costs while improving customer service. If you are ready to take your transportation operation to the next level, please view our resources below and contact us for more information.
What Roadnet Technologies products are others in your industry using?