Route Planning Software for Delivery Success
Distributors face multiple challenges every day, high volumes of customer orders to organize, rising fuel costs, drivers and vehicles to manage, changing road and traffic conditions, and tight time windows. All of these scenarios combined represent an overwhelming situation. To remain profitable it is necessary to find a balance between route efficiency and servicing customers.
Roadnet®, a tactical daily routing tool, allows you to do just this. Optimize routes and have the ability to balance both profitability and customer requirements. Using advanced industry algorithms and custom routing passes, you can create multiple intelligent route plans faster-maximizing the investment in your fleet.
Roadnet's Transportation Management Products Can Help You:
- Reduce Distribution Costs & Fleet Miles - Daily routes are created using powerful algorithms and street-level routing, in conjunction with your business constraints
- Increase Resource Utilization- Make better use of existing resources by delivering more and driving less. The answer to increasing volume is not always to put more vehicles on the road, but to make smart, efficient deliveries
- Make Sound Business Decisions - Understand how delivery costs affect the profitability of each customer by knowing the actual cost per stop
- Set Driver Standards -Creating route plans and gathering actual information allows you to set performance standards and expectations-which can result in less overtime and better driver performance
- Decrease Routing Time - Let your routers spend less time configuring routes and more time assessing what-if scenarios to produce better, more efficient routes.
- Contingency Planning - Prepare for holiday or seasonal spikes and other "what if" scenarios
- Reports - Driver manifests, maps, directions, resource utilization, customer delivery cost, actual versus projected by route and by stop, planned route summaries and many more reports to help you consistently evaluate your success
Our customers experience significant gains that result in increased profitability. Our customers have used Roadnet for:
- Reduction in miles driven
- Reduction in vehicles
- Reduction in overtime
- Reduction in routing time
- Increased vehicle capacity
- Dramatic improvements in driver management
- Dramatic improvements in customer service
Request a demo.