Collecting Delivery Information in Real-Time
Do you desire real-time visibility into your delivery day? Would you like to be notified of any unplanned stops or if a driver has traveled off-route?
MobileCast gives you the opportunity to see your routes in real time with GPS tracking, manage by exceptions, and make sure your plan is as good as the reality. Having information on where your drivers are, when they will make deliveries, and any changes to route plans is critical to properly manage your transportation business. MobileCast works hand in hand with wireless voice and data networks, GPS, and the MobileCast Server.
MobileCast GPS Fleet Tracking provides:
- Real-Time Route Execution - Whether you create route plans, or dynamically assign pickups or deliveries, MobileCast tells you how well your route is being executed with actual vs. planned data, customer arrival and departure times, and more
- Increase Driver Productivity - GPS tracking ensures your drivers are following the most cost-effective routes, reducing wasted time and mileage
- Manage by Exception - View a driver's location and be notified and respond to any unplanned stops or route path deviations
- Proactive Customer Service - Be alerted to potential service issues before they happen, giving your Customer Service staff continuously updated arrival and departure information
- Automatic Integration - Data collected in the field will be automatically integrated into the planning system to create an even more accurate plan tomorrow
- Management Reports - View on screen or printed reports of actual vs. planned, route exception, driver performance, and more. Compare your goals and determine how well your organization is meeting performance targets
Our customers have experienced:
- Reduction in miles driven
- Improved customer service
- Increased driver productivity
MobileCast offers various options to satisfy your wireless needs.